Sunday, July 14, 2024

Used Car Processing Fee charge at RM3000

(0:00) Those who buy used cars are Malays. 

(0:04) Really? 

(0:05) Yes, they are Malays. An old man came to see me. He was angry.  I said, why are you angry with me? What I said was true. 

(0:14) I want to ask you again, after the video went viral, did anyone come to your shop to bring stuff,  to get angry,  to share dark things here and there,  tycoons here and there? Did that happen? 

(0:27) That did happen. But my shop, in front of my shop, is a police station. 

(0:31) Oh, that's lucky. 

(0:32) Yes, I have to look for a shop in front of a police station.

(0:36) Can you tell us a bit about it? How did it go viral? 

(0:38) Those who said 8 million to 10 million people who watched the video, so I received, 
from Perak, two used cars came to see me.With short sleeves. So, they came to get angry. I said, why are you angry with me? . I told it on my platform. I didn't say it on their platform.  That was the first thing. The second thing,  what I said was true.  I said, you're a businessman,  you've already profited from 3,000 cars. 

(1:05) You've already profited from all the processing fees, 3,000 and 6,000. The bank gave you another 600.  After that, you got another 400 insurance.  So, in total, if you sell used cars, you can profit from 6,000 to 7,000.

(1:17) That's too much. But the ones who got hit are the buyers. 

(1:21) That's why, if we look at it,  I'm sorry, the buyers of used cars are mostly Malays.

(1:27) That's right. They mostly Malays.

No comments:

Post a Comment